Monday, November 10, 2008

Comments from last post

I was surprised to see comments on my last post about how bad hussein's campaign screwed up the payment of their workers because I hadn't really advertised the fact that I am cranking this blog up to anyone yet.

I wasn't surprised in the least that the three demotards that commented on my post could only call me names and had absolutely no point to make. As I replied in the comments section there, I have had many conversations with liberals over my 38 years and every single one of them ended with them seeing their "logic" fall apart and then start calling me names.

There is no liberal logic. They all have faith in a very flawed concept and anytime that faith is shown to be misplaced their only recourse is to resort to personal attacks.

The thing is that the voice of truth cannot be silenced. The religion of liberalism is a religion of deceit and calling me a few names isn't going to keep me from pointing that out.

Here are my predictions for the names I will be called:

racist - there is a black president now so shut the h--- up
stupid - that is relative but I am still smarter than every liberal alive (so is my 10 month old puppy)
ignorant - I know enough to know a lie when I hear it
pompous - this one comes out when stupid and ignorant arguments break down
neocon - only a demotard would think this is even an insult, I am proud to be a conservative

I will be surprised if anyone dumb enough to be a liberal is creative enough to come up with anything not on this list (or in one of these categories) but I will love to see them try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home